Sunday, June 28, 2009

UPDATE...

We are in Texas waiting for Daddy to get back from his trip to Brazil and Venezuela. He's been gone for 2 weeks now! We celebrated my 2nd birthday (pictures to come later when Mommy has some free time), have been running around like crazy, and have been REALLY HOT!! The thermostat in the car read 107 today! Earlier today someone made the comment, "It sure is hot outside" and I replied, "I know. It's hot out here!" Looks like we will be heading down to Argentina the week after next to do some house hunting, check out what our new city will be like, AND hopefully, get some cooler weather since it is winter there now. I went to the doctor last week for my 2 year check up and I'm doing great! I'm even talking in complete sentences and I remember EVERYTHING! Mommy promises to get some new pics up once we get settled down! We're missing Aberdeen and our friends but look forward to the new experiences we will have in Buenos Aires!

No comments: