Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I had a GREAT Christmas! Mom and I made cookies and I had a blast! I put on my Santa hat and got down to business while singing Jingle Bells! After all the cookies were made, I wrote my letter to Santa and decorated it. On Christmas Eve, Mom, Dad, and I put out the reindeer food and got Santa's treats all ready for him. I came downstairs Christmas morning and said, "Oh my goodness, I got a doll stroller! AND A KITCHEN! Oh my goodness, why did Santa leave me all this stuff!?!?!" He even left me the computer I asked for! It was the best! After I opened my gifts, we went to church and then came home to have a DELICIOUS meal with some of our friends. It was a great day and we even have a new addition to our family! (pics to follow) Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and we all wish you a Happy New Year! Love and Hugs!












1 comment:

The Brunton Family said...

Merry Christmas! We missed spending Christmas with you! XOXO