Well, it happened.....Mommy's worst day in the whole 2 1/2 years of my life. Last Thursday we were outside and I tripped on something, fell and busted my forehead open on the edge of our steps. I was a trooper. Mom and Mr. Nestor got me all cleaned up and our real estate lady took Mom and I to the hospital. Mom knew as soon as it happened that I would need stitches...she cried just as much if not more than I did. Mom called Dad to get him headed our way. We got to the hospital and they took an X-ray. (I've been wanting to get one of those.....the letter X on one of my puzzles has a picture of an x-ray and I always say "I want to get an x-ray") Well, now I have a great picture of my skull! They had to call the plastic surgeon to come in to sew my cut. This apparently is standard procedure here whenever there is a facial wound. It took him about an hour (seemed like 3 to Mom) to get there. After 3 or 4 stitches, some talk about what I wanted to have on my pizza, and paying our bill we were out the door. I am doing great and let "Dr. Mommy" put my medicine on my bandage every night. The stitches come out on Monday and I'll be good as new!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hayden says, "awwwww. She needs a kiss." Give A a big hug from us!
Post a Comment