
I went to school for the first time last Tuesday! I woke up and Mom was singing, "It's a beautiful morning" and I would finish it with "to go to school!" I was SO EXCITED to go to school. I got to wear my white shirt with the mushroom on it. (my uniform) Mom took me over (Dad had to leave for Brazil that morning) and my teacher greeted me at the gate. We all walked in and I went straight to the playground. After playing for a bit, a bell rang, and we all went to sit down next to the flag. They raised the Argentine flag and we sang a bunch of songs that I already knew! (except for the one we sang when they raised the flag) Then we went into the classroom and my very first day got started. Mom picked me up later and I told her that I had fun and I liked it. She asked, "Do you want to go back?" My reply, "Yes. I like it!"
1 comment:
and did Mom cry when she left you at school Adalyn?????
Brandi, I love reading your posts and getting to "share" in your exciting life in Argentina. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment