(I poked myself in the eye at the store earlier that day...hence why it looks a little swollen)
Santa, "I want a computer for Christmas, please."
Last Saturday, we went to the British Ambassador's residence for a Christmas Bazaar and to see Santa. It was a beautiful day and there was no fear of Santa. I walked right up to him and told him what I wanted for Christmas. Mom and Dad were so proud of me AND I even gave the candy that Santa gave me to Mom and Dad. I said, "Here Mom and Dad, here's a treat from Santa I got for you!" What a sweet girl....ALWAYS thinking of others! After I visited with Santa I got to pick a lollipop with Dad from the lollipop tree! When Mom pointed out the tree to me I said, "Santa has a Lollipop Tree? That's crazy! Where did he get a Lollipop Tree from?" I'm even getting REALLY good at singing "Jingle Bells". Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
1 comment:
We loved the jingle bells song! XOXO
Post a Comment