Wednesday, July 21, 2010

La Feria de los Libros (The Book Fair)

Mom and I headed out this week with our Spanish teacher and her son, Oliver to the "Feria de los Libros". There were wall to wall books and Oliver and I had a great time! We colored, practiced our art skills on the smart board, read a few books, AND I even got to meet Doki the dog from Discovery Kids! (not sure what his "English" name is) I got a balloon from a clown, held on to it the entire time and then ended up popping it in the car on the ride home. I was REALLY sad and asked mom to put all the pieces back together. Other than my balloon popping we had a great time and can't wait to do more adventures!
Oliver and I hit the first stand and decided to sit and read for a bit.
DOKI!!!!
Posing with the frog on the way out
LOVED drawing on the Smart Board

2 comments:

The Brunton Family said...

Stopping in to say hello! :-)

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys! Glad you are getting to do some fun things. Post more pics - I love reading about and seeing all the cultural "stuff" you guys do.